Are You Retired or Nearing Retirement?
Have questions about your current financial
situation? For example, do you think about:
How much can I spend and not outlive my nest egg?
How can I pay less in taxes and keep more of my money?
Are my investments appropriate for this stage of life?
How do I navigate Medicare, Social Security, and long-term care needs?
HOW WE CAN HELP
Feel Empowered with Your Financial Future
One thing we hear from clients is how much they appreciate complex retirement strategies simplified into ideas and concepts they understand.
- Safe & Dynamic Withdrawal Strategies
- Low Cost Investment Portfolios
- Proactive Tax Planning
- Social Security Analysis
Can we Retire Earlier?
Bob and Carol were both approaching age 60 and felt they had done a decent job saving. With a newfound desire to travel and spend more time with new grandkids, they wondered if earlier retirement was a possibility. However, a few concerns were keeping them up at night, including thoughts like:
- How can we bridge the gap for health insurance if we retire before Medicare begins at age 65?
- We are both currently healthy and would prefer to spend more money early in retirement while we feel good enough to travel. How can we safely plan for this financially?
- Given the majority of our retirement is held in pre-tax 401(k) plans, are there ways we can mitigate the significant taxes we will owe once Required Minimum Distributions begin?